Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Plug Standard:||JFB-3A||Maximum Voltage:||250V|
|Number Of Poles And Wires:||3 Poles, 3 Wires||Available Wire Thickness:||0.5mm² - 1.0mm²|
|Blade Material:||Nickel Coated Brass||Approvals:||INMETRO|
Brazil Power Cord for TV Electric Cooker Wholesale Computer Electric Wires and Cables
Suitable for general household electrical appliances and office equipment. With INMETRO certification, it is rated up to 250V and designed for Brazil 2 prong power cord applications. Our Brazilian NBR6147 AC power cord products are fully molded with ergonomic design and RoHS compliant.
It conforms to the European cable standard and meets Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) requirements. The plug is certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Brazil for conformity with Brazilian electrical standards. The connector is certified by the Verband der Elektrotechnik (VDE) for quality assurance, and meets national standards for Argentina. This Brazil power cord is suitable for a range of electrical power applications with a matching inlet and outlet.
|Number of Poles and Wires||3 poles, 3 wires|
|Available Wire Thickness||0.5mm² - 1.0mm²|
|Outer Mold Material||PVC|
|Blade Material||Nickel coated Brass|
|Color||Any color available|
|Testing||Hi-Pot, Polarity and Continuity Test|
|Package||Inner packing:PE bag or Customized|
|Outer packing:Carton packaging|
|Shipping way||By express, By sea, By air|
|Payment terms||T/T or L/C|
AVAILABLE WIRE TYPES
|Wire Gauge||Wire Types|
Internal Packaging: Regularly, the power cord are tied up in a bundle of ten pieces or five pieces, which depends on the length of cables. Besides, we can also provide PP bags and vacuum package as per request.
External Packaging: Usually, we use high quality export carton to package the power cord.
• Carton size: 44cm * 32cm *28cm
• Packing (pcs/carton): It depends on the types of power cords and the length of power cords.
• Or we can as per customers' requirement to customize a new size carton in order to help customers save shipping fee.
P.S. Other special requirements are also available.
The rated current of the appliance corresponds to the cross sectional area of the power cord:
1. 0.2A ≤ rated current ≤ 3A, cross sectional area: 0.5 and 0.75mm2;
2. 3A ≤ rated current ≤ 6A, cross sectional area: 0.75 and 1.0mm2;
3. 6A ≤ rated current ≤ 10A, cross sectional area: 1.0 and 1.5mm2;
4. 10A ≤ rated current ≤16A, cross sectional area: 1.5 and 2.5mm2;
5. 16A ≤ rated current ≤ 25A, cross sectional area: 2.5 and 4.0mm2;
6. 25A ≤ rated current ≤ 32A, cross sectional area: 4.0 and 6.0mm2;
7. 32A ≤ rated current ≤ 40A, cross sectional area: 6.0 and 10.0mm2;
8. 40A ≤ rated current ≤ 63A, cross sectional area: 10.0 and 16.0mm2.